You are invited to discover the biggest, longest-lasting, most disease- and weather-proof plants known to man — plus practical DO and DON’T advice for spectacular garden results! For example, did you know...
• There is an asparagus variety that yields spears as thick as a man’s thumb from March through June?
• There’s a brilliantly colored perennial flower that’s so tough, it thrives everywhere from Alaska to the Florida coast?
• You can get $120 worth of gourmet squash from a single easy-to-grow plant?
• There’s a potato so smooth, creamy, and flavorful, it’s preferred by French chefs?
• There’s a black-eyed Susan that produces as many as 50 four-inch blooms at one time on a single plant?
• HUNDREDS of glorious and inspiring full-color photos
• HUNDREDS of how-to garden tips that will empower you
• HUNDREDS of clear-cut plant pros and cons to help you make the perfect plant choices for your garden!